Monday, July 17, 2006

Hellooo NOKIA!





What an awesome Monday; I've had a brilliant morning filled with successful client interaction, the 1st meeting with my very cool new manager, and, best of all - I qualified for a brand new and very fancy Nokia Smart Phone!

Thanks to my blog aficionado - Tanya I found out that a very cool, Toronto based, marketing company called Matchstick. They are looking for bloggers for a new Rogers/Nokia promotion. The whole concept for their campaign is Viral Marketing - very very cool! Tanya gave me all of the contact info over the weekend, and I spoke with Yvonne from Matchstick this morning! After answering a handful of qualifying questions ... ta da! I've got my free phone, and awesome accessories! Thanks a bunch Tanya!!

Yvonne is still looking for bloggers, so check out the info below, and conact her !!



I work for a word of mouth marketing company called Matchstick and I’m looking to give away brand new multimedia smart phones to a number of qualified individuals [snip]. Please have a look at the criteria and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I am looking for existing Rogers customers who meet the following criteria:
  • Hosts a popular blog with 400+ hits a day
  • A current Rogers cell phone subscriber (phone only supported with the Rogers network)
  • Between the ages of 22-35
  • Keeps his/ her blog updated on a regular basis with pictures and video
  • Very socially active
We think you will thoroughly enjoy this product and its features, and if you do, we would encourage you to talk about it. If you or someone you know fits these criteria we would love to hear from you!

Thanks for your time, I hope to hear from you soon.

Yvonne
Matchstick Inc.
yvonne@matchstick.ca
416-530-8000

3 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! Glad you got the phone, chickie! That's awesome... Enjoy it -- I just got mine today, and can't wait to play, play, play!!

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Iris said...

thanks Yvonne! I'm stoked about the phone and really looking forward to adding it to my kabbudle of gagets! thanks again :)

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger RennyBA said...

Congrats, you really have gotten a great toy!
I've had my Nokia 6680 for almost a year and use it a lot to illustrate my daily life, culture and habbits from the Nordic countries on my blog.
Looking forward to see the same on yours.
Have a great end to your week:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home